Total Pageviews

Friday, February 24, 2012

Welcome to my new blog!

Hello, and welcome to my new blog! This is where I will record all my new Steampunk projects, from recipes for tea parties, to sewing, to jewelry making, to, well, almost anything and everything that seems fun at the time. Be sure to follow me to keep an eye on all my recent projects, and don't be afraid to recommend some for me to try. I recently purchased all of the issues currently printed of Steampunk Magazine so hopefully I have a bunch of new ideas. My current to-do list is posted at the side, if your interested.

As for who I am, I am an artist, a cook, sometimes a seamstress, a beer aficionado, a food lover, a role player, a student, an avid reader, and I love Steampunk. My star sign is Cancer, I was born in the Year of the Goat, if you believe in that sort of thing. I love trying new things. Hopefully, this blog will give other people ideas for projects as well, though I will definately try some of the projects I've been seeing around on the web (I've been wanting to make this keyboard for a while, though I have no idea when I can get started on that)

I will (hopefully) post again soon! See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment